Health care wearable products
Smart home Human machine interface (keyboard, mouse, remote control)
The WLT2541 is a Bluetooth BLE module developed by Weilintong based on TI's CC2541 single-chip Bluetooth low energy solution. Built-in BLE protocol stack, support a variety of BLE profiles, easy to achieve user Bluetooth device interconnection, data transmission and other applications.
- CC2541 built-in high efficiency 8051 microcontroller, 256KB Flash, 8KB RAM
- Supports 250-kbps, 500-kbps, 1-Mbps, 2-Mbps data rates
- Programmable output power up to 0dBm
- Excellent receiving sensitivity, -94Bm at 1Mbps
- Support for I2C interface
- Support 2 UART interfaces
- Support ADC
- Onboard high performance ceramic 2.4GHz antenna
- Support button battery power supply
- Stamp hole pins, welding is easy and reliable.
- Ultra small size: 15x17mm
- Module with shield to meet the requirements of various mandatory certifications
Function Block Diagram